- is formally organized to support hospital associated schools and colleges of nursing in their efforts to prepare licensed nurses to meet the health care needs of society.
- membership represents hospital associated schools and colleges of nursing.
- shall monitor and respond to state and national issues impacting nursing education.
- provides an effective communication network for its membership.
- Increase national membership
- Provide innovative, timely nursing education programs
- Communicate political issues which impact nursing education
- Implement marketing strategies to increase the visibility of the organization
- Recognize excellence in nursing education