The membership year is from January 1 to December 31.
The membership dues are $350.00 for each calendar year.
Membership provides schools with:
- Participation in a national organization that supports hospital associated schools and colleges of nursing
- Opportunity for networking
- A mechanism for monitoring and responding to state and national issues that impact on hospital associated schools and colleges of nursing
- A website for the NCHASCN that includes links to member schools
- Quality continuing education programs
- Eligibility for student scholarships
- Eligibility for the Faculty Excellence Award